
Last fall Jon got some topsoil from a friend for our garden. We spread some of it in one of our garden boxes but most of it is still in a pile. I recently noticed tulips coming up out of the dirt. That was unexpected, but delightful. I like tulips and free ones are even better. In all I found about 10 bulbs - not bad. I wasn't sure exactly where I wanted to plant them so I transplanted them into a planter. I sure hope they make it. They are looking a little sad now but I think they will perk up.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Hi Wendy! How are you guys??? So I see that you saw, (haha) that my blog is fixed! That was a nightmare. But anyway, what's new with you guys? You should come over and have some dinner soon. Maybe in the next week or two! Well let me know what you think! LoR
Me again! I made the booties. You sew, don't you? It seems like I remember you sewing. But I have the pattern if you would like me to email it to you. They are not hard and they make fun little gifts.
Post a Comment