Every September Jon and I go camping with his parents up to the Uinta's. We have gone every year since we have been married. It is something I look forward to every year. It kicks off the fall season. This year we didn't get to camp as long as we normally do, but we still had a great time. Some of our wheelin' friends joined in the fun this year. It did rain on us, but that's expected as it rains every year. The best part was the fishing. Jon was catching them left and right. He probably caught at least thirty the whole weekend. I wasn't so lucky but I came away with eight, but I did loose about six lures. Good thing lures aren't that exspensive. Here are some highlights of our trip.
Just as soon as we pulled up a moose came out in the clearing and gave us a show
Jon's dad and I went out in the canoe and here he is with one of many fish he caught
Jon and Scott after their fishing excursion in the canoe
The others hung out on the dam to fish
Jon hiding from the camera
Jon's mom cooking us dinner
Jon with one of many fish that he caught
Me, with my beautiful fish
9 years ago

1 comments:
I don't know if I have ever caught a fish, maybe when I was 5. But that's ok, I wouldn't eat it anyway.
Post a Comment