.... and here's whyMaybe it will get big enough that we can make an ice sculpture out of it.
A stalagmite - That's awesome!!!
I think you should leave it for sure and give periodic updates.
What is that thing..it is a little random..I hope it gets huge and you can make an ice sculpture out of it..maybe of me!!
That is funny!!
I'm with Jonie...give us an update in a while. That's the craziest thing.
looks cool, but i a sure it drives you nuts!
HAHA leave it, people will get a laugh. Sorry about my dirty mind!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
A stalagmite - That's awesome!!!
I think you should leave it for sure and give periodic updates.
What is that thing..it is a little random..I hope it gets huge and you can make an ice sculpture out of it..maybe of me!!
That is funny!!
I'm with Jonie...give us an update in a while. That's the craziest thing.
looks cool, but i a sure it drives you nuts!
HAHA leave it, people will get a laugh. Sorry about my dirty mind!
Post a Comment