Yes, we have sold our home. We have twelve days till we sign the papers. We are crossing our fingers that the buyer doesn't back out, but with twelve days left it's almost a done deal. She hasn't given us any reason to believe she will back out, but you never know. It just hit me - 12 DAYS - I better get packing. We put a lot of stuff in boxes when we put our home on the market, now I have to do the rest.
We are excited for our new home. The house we found almost two years ago was still available and we got it for what I feel like is a screamin' deal. It will be a lot of work, but we are looking forward to it.
12 days aaaaggghhhh!!!
THE NEW HOME
9 years ago

3 comments:
That is so exciting!!! I'm glad you were able to get the house you wanted and that you were able to sell your home. Good luck with the move and everything.
I stole your blog address from someone's blog. Hope you don't mind. I am super excited for you guys but don't think you can get rid of us we will come find you. We still need camping partners! If you need help call us.
I have mixed feelings about this, of course I am excited for you, but I wish you were not moving. We will find you as well.
Post a Comment