Labor Day Weekend Jon and I went down to St. George for a little fun in the sun. My parents have a timeshare down there and it was their week and since they weren't going to be down there till Sunday night (along with my sister Nancy) they invited us to use it for the weekend. It was nice to get away and just relax by the pool and play a little miniature golf. Our main reason for going was to scuba dive Sand Hollow Resevoir. This dive experience was much better than Blue Lake. We could actually see where we were going. Sand Hollow has a section roped off for just swimmers and this is where all the scuba divers go. In this section a local dive shop has sunk an airplane and then they also have an obstacle course which is pretty fun. We went with my sister Nancy and met up with our friends Steve and Tiffany. It was a great weekend and just nice to get away.
Here's a picture of the sunken airplane. This was taken about two years ago, now its covered with a green film.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun! I am so afriad of things like that! You go girl! ;O)
Looks like fun. I wish I had time and the guts to scuba dive.
Post a Comment